DeadAnt

Jay Leno Hospitalised After Sustaining Serious Burns From Garage Fire

By DA Staff 15 November 2022

Spread the love

Jay Leno suffered serious burns in a garage fire on Saturday. A representative told NBC News that he was working in his garage when one of his cars caught fire. In a statement to The Associated Press, Leno said “I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am okay. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”

After the incident, Leno was immediately taken to the West Hills Hospital and Burns Center for treatment. According to a hospital spokesperson, the former Tonight Show host suffered burn marks on his face and his hands. The comedian is famously known to have an enviable car collection. An estimated 180 cars and 160 motorcycles, according to duPont Registry. He is also known for hosting the show Jay Leno’s Garage, since 2015.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


DA Staff

Damn straight. Dead Ant has staff. You’d better believe it.

comments

comments for this post are closed